Our UI Lead on the engineering team ensures Code and Theory delivers innovative, immersive web experiences that delight our clients and their customers. We are always striving to balance the demanding nature of working on cutting-edge technologies with the real-world demands of high performance, high security, and accessibility. Working in collaboration with our multi-disciplinary engineering, design, and quality assurance teams, you will build software that solves real-world problems for incredible clients.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Lead UI Developer involved from start to delivery of the project.
Lead a small group of UI Developers in the project and delivered the projects on time.
Accessibility WCAG 2.0 guidelines in corporation while development of the website
Creating responsive webpages using media queries and CSS3 foe device independent UI pages for viewing across all resolution and devices.
Integrating front end UI code with Java Backend code along with Java Developers
Used Angular JS to create a single page application architecture.
Review UI Code of junior UI Developers checking standards, best practices in corporation in the code.
Working with Testing Team to identify and resolve and defects arising due to the code.
Work in the tight schedule agile methodology
Use Screen Reader, Color Contrast analyser, W3C Validator for code ect.
- 8+ years of experience in software development
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- We are Code and Theory, a technology-first creative agency. Our goal: to reduce complexity and help our clients accelerate growth.
- We are the only agency at scale with 50% creative and 50% engineering talent; a meticulous balance that unlocks tangible results and long term solutions. Our technology-first approach and focus on connecting technology to customer experiences and communications has made us trusted, strategic partners to the biggest businesses in the world. Our client roster consists of ambitious companies across all major categories, including financial services, healthcare, CPG, hospitality, fashion, tech and more.
- While we can’t predict tomorrow, we do know that change is the only constant—and what drives that change is people. We look for passionate, humble, collaborative professionals who want to solve the hardest problems. If that sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
- Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. DE&I isn’t just an industry concept that we support, for us it is a mandate and a practice that we weave into everything we do, and everything we make, every single day.