Our Data, Analytics and Research team is central to the strategy group at Code and Theory, the champions of understanding the audience, empowering informed decision-making, and enabling iterative optimizations and learnings. Our terrain extends across digital ecosystems, including experience design, marketing and campaign strategy, CRM, custom research, and analytics implementation. Bringing to the table a hybrid lens of data strategy and creative approach using first and third party sources and a range of methodologies, we develop audience insights, inform creative campaign concepting, help drive product strategy, and define the measurement and testing optimization approach.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Partnering closely with our strategy, creative and production teams you will be the voice of the consumer and produce relevant, reliable data insights around the audience, define user behavior, build personas, and create user journeys to deliver the best products and campaigns. This role balances a hands-on, tactical approach and strategic positioning. You work across the three areas of specialty: Audience Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Data Architecture.
- Experience in a related role at a major website, digital agency, retail/e-commerce organization
- Demonstrate the ability to clean, wrangle, analyze, visualize and distill data sets (small and large) into streamlined, actionable analyses and strategic recommendations
- Ability to clearly articulate and present insights and recommendations to creative and technical teams alike to inform strategy
- Experience working within the following tools:
- Audience research: MRI, GWI, social listening platforms
- Digital Analytics Suites: Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics
- Testing / Personalization Frameworks: Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Content Experiments, RichRelevance, Maxymiser
- Business Intelligence / Visualization Suites: Google data studio, Looker, Mode, Tableau
- Be an ambassador for the value-addition of incorporating good data strategy
- Lead, own and grow data and analytics offering within the assigned portfolio of new and existing clients
- Coach, manage and lead junior team members to activate their existing skills and inspire growth, learning and development
- Develop, evolve and deepen partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
WHAT IT TAKES
Innovation, conversation, and raw talent are great items on a resume. To excel in this role, it’d be helpful if you’re…
- A problem solver; able to truly listen and understand clients’ business questions
- In a position to translate the business requirements into learning agenda, technical specifications and identify the best/most innovative approaches to data
- Naturally curious with a flexible attitude in shifting environments
- Equally comfortable working autonomously as hyper-collaboratively
- Able to adapt quickly to new or unfamiliar tools, data and problems, as well as develop end-to-end data strategy solutions for global clients
- A strong presenter and communicator
Born in 2001, Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that sits at the center of creativity and technology. We pride ourselves on not only solving consumer and business problems, but also helping to establish new capabilities for our clients. With a global client roster of Fortune 100s and start ups alike, we crave the hardest problems to solve. With a remote-first approach to our people, we have teams distributed across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The Code and Theory global network of agencies is growing and includes Kettle, Mediacurrent, Rhythm, and TrueLogic.
Striving to never be pigeonholed, we work across every major category: from tech to CPG, financial services to travel & hospitality, government and education to media and publishing. We value the collaboration with our client partners, including but not limited to adidas, Amazon, Con Edison, Diageo, EY, J.P. Morgan Chase, Lenovo, Marriott, Mars, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, and TikTok. Curiosity and passion are at the core of who we are, coupled with a strong commitment to excellence and collaboration.
Our team is comprised of over 1200 strategists, technologists, designers, writers, analysts, and content creators. We’re always seeking smart, driven, and forward-thinking people to join our team. If that’s you, please come talk to us.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. DE&I isn’t just an industry concept that we support, for us it is a mandate and a practice that we weave into everything we do, and everything we make, every single day.