Accessibility Statement for Code and Theory Health
Code and Theory Health is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Code and Theory Health takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Code and Theory Health website is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Code and Theory Health website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on this website:
- Phone: 866-467-8688 and entering service code 222#
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 285 Fulton St., Floor 62, New York NY 10007
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Code and Theory LLC - Legal Department
Anshu Bhargava, General Counsel
This statement was created on December 10, 2019.