Our Data, Analytics and Research team is central to the strategy group at Code and Theory, the champions of empowering informed decision-making and enabling iterative optimizations and learnings. Our terrain extends across digital ecosystems, including experience design, marketing and campaign strategy, CRM, and analytics implementation. Bringing to the table a hybrid lens of data strategy and creative approach, we develop audience insights, inform creative campaign concepting, and define the measurement and testing optimization approach.
WHAT YOU DO
Partnering closely with our strategy, engineering, creative and production teams, you’ll produce relevant, reliable data insights around audience, and define user behavior to deliver the best products and experiences. This role balances a hands-on, tactical approach and strategic positioning. You work across the three areas of specialty: Audience Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Data Architecture.
- 6+ years’ experience in related role at a major website, digital agency, retail/e-commerce organization, CPG
- Demonstrate the ability to clean, wrangle, analyze, visualize and distill data sets (small and large) into streamlined, actionable analyses and strategic recommendations
- The ability to clearly articulate and present insights and recommendations to creative and technical teams alike to inform strategy
- Experience working within the following tools:
Digital Analytics Suites: Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics
Tag Management Solutions: Google Tag Manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten
Testing / Personalization Frameworks: Adobe Target, Optimizely, Google Content Experiments, RichRelevance, Maxymiser
Business Intelligence / Visualization Suites: Big Query, Google data studio, Looker, Mode, Tableau
Audience research: MRI, GWI, social listening platforms
- Be an ambassador for the value-addition of incorporating good data strategy
- Lead, own and grow data and analytics offering within the assigned portfolio of new and existing clients
- Coach, manage and lead junior team members to activate their existing skills and inspire growth, learning and development
- Develop, evolve and deepen partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders
WHAT IT TAKES
Innovation, conversation, and raw talent are great items on a resume. To really crush it in this role, it’d be helpful if you’re…:
- A problem solver; able to truly listen and understand clients’ business questions
- In a position to translate the business requirements into learning agenda, technical specifications and identify the best/ most innovative approaches to data
- Naturally curious human and express a flexible attitude in shifting environments
- Equally comfortable working autonomously as you are hyper-collaboratively
- Able to adapt quickly to new or unfamiliar tools, data and problems, as well as develop end-to-end data strategy solutions for global clients
- A strong presenter and ace communicator
We look for people who eagerly propose innovative ways to interpret, innovate, and translate data insights into meaningful recommendations for our products and campaigns. This holds us accountable, validates effectiveness, optimizes performance and uncovers opportunities for our clients brands and businesses.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.