Building a future vision for Clean Energy in New York
Con Edison (ConEd) has set bold goals to transition our home, New York, to 100% Clean Energy by 2040—all as part of its Clean Energy Commitment.
They needed to proclaim that this epic, yet largely invisible, shift to renewable energy is underway, while galvanizing New Yorkers to participate in the transition.
ConEd tapped Code and Theory as AOR to lead an integrated, purpose-driven marketing partnership that set out to educate a multitude of audiences about its clean energy leadership, public service and incentive programs.
Within the past year, our collaboration has resulted in:
- A new brand strategy that ties ConEd’s clean energy vision to its purpose
- An integrated creative campaign to showcase ConEd’s clean energy vision to its customers
- 62 additional creative campaigns spanning public service announcements and incentive programs
- A new modular visual design system
- Audience and data strategy projects to evolve ConEd toward an audience centric ecosystem and