Technical Project Manager
We are looking to hire Technical Project Managers / Scrum Master for our PMO team in Bangalore. If you are excited about building products that will be used by millions of consumers worldwide, building products for brands that you can be proud to show to your family and friends – you need to join us!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The primary accountability of this role will be to assist our Technical Project Managers / Senior Technical Project Managers (Sr. TPMs) in organizing, and co-ordinating tasks/activities to manage our ongoing projects. Assisting the Sr. TPM in facilitating scrum ceremonies with the project team and establishing various touchpoints with internal stakeholders and clients to communicate clear status. Coordinate with Engineering, Product & Program Teams. Involves communicating actions and following up on updates. Keeping relevant project documentation updated in Project Management Tools. Creating/Updating relevant reports that are required to support the Sr. TPM. Risks, Dependencies & Issues:
• Identifying proactively and in advance.
• Identify owner and target date for resolution.
• Arrive at resolutions through consensus.
• Tracking, managing and escalating appropriate issues in time.
• 8 to 10 years of overall experience.
• Prior experience/background in Software Programming & Agile.
• Prior experience directly interacting with or working with Global Teams across the world is a plus.
• Good oral and written communication skills are a must.
• Experience in documenting Process workflow is a plus.
• Must have a pleasant and polished demeanour.
• Scrum Master or any Project Management certification is a plus.
• Any experience in planning tasks & activities through tools like Excel, Google Sheets, etc.. is a plus.
• A keen interest in suggesting innovative changes and process improvements.
ABOUT US Born in 2001, Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that sits at the centre of creativity and technology. We pride ourselves on not only solving consumer and business problems but also helping to establish new capabilities for our clients. With a global client roster of Fortune 100s and start-ups alike, we crave the hardest problems to solve. With a remote-first approach to our people, we have teams distributed across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. The Code and Theory global network of agencies is growing and includes Kettle, Mediacurrent, Rhythm, and TrueLogic. Striving never to be pigeonholed, we work across every major category: from tech to CPG, financial services to travel & hospitality, government and education to media and publishing. We value the collaboration with our client partners, including but not limited to Adidas, Amazon, Con Edison, Diageo, EY, J.P. Morgan Chase, Lenovo, Marriott, Mars, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, and TikTok. The Code and Theory network is comprised of nearly 2,000 people with 50% engineers and 50% creative talent. We’re always on the lookout for smart, driven, and forward-thinking people to join our team.