Our Senior Frontend Developer our UI engineering team ensures Code and Theory delivers innovative, immersive web experiences that delight our clients and their customers. We are always striving to balance the demanding nature of working on cutting-edge technologies with the real-world demands of high performance, high security, and accessibility. Working in collaboration with our multi-disciplinary engineering, design, and quality assurance teams, you will build software that solves real-world problems for incredible clients. React is our most frequently implemented frontend framework and we have built up substantial skill in implementing React and its ecosystem of technologies. Our UI Engineers partner with our cross-functional teams to identify and implement innovative technologies that enhance customer experiences and drive business growth. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Must have a love for clean & efficient code
- Ability to define, validate, and ultimately implement your approach to building software.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in architecting software and confident across the full stack
- Experience in leading high performing teams within an agile model
- Possess a strong foundation in building scalable, reliable and high-performance systems
- Self-motivated and can drive a team towards excellence
- Provide excellent technical guidance to project team members so that their abilities and the overall project quality are enhanced
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to function effectively and communicate with cross-functional teams --
- Design, Project/Product Management, Quality Assurance, Strategy, Data Science, Innovations Team, Marketing, Talent, etc, and manage continuously changing business needs
Born in 2001, Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that sits at the center of creativity and technology. We pride ourselves on not only solving consumer and business problems, but also helping to establish new capabilities for our clients. With a global client roster of Fortune 100s and start ups alike, we crave the hardest problems to solve. With a remote-first approach to our people, we have teams distributed across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The Code and Theory global network of agencies is growing and includes Kettle, Mediacurrent, Rhythm, and TrueLogic.
Striving to never be pigeonholed, we work across every major category: from tech to CPG, financial services to travel & hospitality, government and education to media and publishing. We value the collaboration with our client partners, including but not limited to adidas, Amazon, Con Edison, Diageo, EY, J.P. Morgan Chase, Lenovo, Marriott, Mars, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, and TikTok.
Curiosity and passion are at the core of who we are, coupled with a strong commitment to excellence and collaboration. Our team is comprised of over 1200 strategists, technologists, designers, writers, analysts, and content creators. We’re always seeking smart, driven, and forward-thinking people to join our team. If that’s you, please come talk to us.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. DE&I isn’t just an industry concept that we support, for us it is a mandate and a practice that we weave into everything we do, and everything we make, every single day.