Client Finance Coordinator, Manila Office
What you'll do:
- Track client contracts and complete client billing in a timely manner. Confirm billing requirements and approve invoices for delivery.
- Review billing schedule and project status with the director of finance and financial operations manager.
- Track project T&E expenses and bill back to clients. Report to producers on status of overall spend vs budget.
- Collaborate with producers (project managers) and manage large production OOP budgets for campaigns and other projects.
- Review vendor invoices with producers and submit to AP for payment processing.
- Support producers by providing status reports of client billing, payment and other financial snapshot.
- Use an internal production management tool, Grail for project status.
- Manage all financial information by job in accounting system, Maconomy.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Client Finance Coordinator
- Self-Driven, Team-oriented
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for organization of large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Natural curiosity and a flexible attitude in a shifting environment
- Advanced Excel capabilities, proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Keynote. Mac environment