Sr. Backend Developer, Manila Office
The Sr. Backend Developer will be part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering
(Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or
- 5+ years of experience in backend development with a focus on WordPress or Drupal
- Strong knowledge of PHP and SQL
- Experience with headless integration, including decoupled architecture and RESTful APIs
- Ability to implement custom plugins and themes in WordPress or custom modules in Drupal
- Understanding of web security best practices and ability to implement security measures for websites
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Good understanding of hosting environments, server administration, and optimization techniques
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to debug complex issues
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and project management tools
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in JIRA or at least other ticket tracking tools