Code and Theory is looking for a Junior Brand Strategist to be the day-to-day support on strategic work streams across client accounts and new business efforts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Supporting strategy for a given client engagement
- Participate in creative brainstorms in order to ensure adherence to overall strategy
- Conducting targeted research into brand, competitive, or business whitespace through reviewing of secondary and primary sources
- Partner to develop materials required to support client development
- Experience with B2B and/or B2C clients
- Capability in key areas of digital strategy, such as channel and media planning, ecosystem and consumer journey mapping, brand positioning, and social media strategy.
- Capability in qualitative and quantitative data analysis; past performance in uncovering insights
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to create a fun, inspirational, and collaborative environment with cross-functional teams to foster a shared sense of ownership and success
- The ability to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurialism, adaptability, and results
WHAT IT TAKES
This person should possess experience across a spectrum of strategic planning areas, some of which may include:
- Insight development
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Business consultation
- Channel and ecosystem strategy
- Content planning
- Brand storytelling
- Brand messaging
Born in 2001, Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that sits at the center of creativity and technology. We pride ourselves on not only solving consumer and business problems, but also helping to establish new capabilities for our clients. With a global client roster of Fortune 100s and start ups alike, we crave the hardest problems to solve. With a remote-first approach to our people, we have teams distributed across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The Code and Theory global network of agencies is growing and includes Kettle, Mediacurrent, Rhythm, and TrueLogic.
Striving to never be pigeonholed, we work across every major category: from tech to CPG, financial services to travel & hospitality, government and education to media and publishing. We value the collaboration with our client partners, including but not limited to adidas, Amazon, Con Edison, Diageo, EY, J.P. Morgan Chase, Lenovo, Marriott, Mars, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, and TikTok. Curiosity and passion are at the core of who we are, coupled with a strong commitment to excellence and collaboration.
Our team is comprised of over 1200 strategists, technologists, designers, writers, analysts, and content creators. We’re always seeking smart, driven, and forward-thinking people to join our team. If that’s you, please come talk to us.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. DE&I isn’t just an industry concept that we support, for us it is a mandate and a practice that we weave into everything we do, and everything we make, every single day.