As Group Director of Inclusive Design & Marketing Strategy, you will partner with our Chief Diversity Officer and agency leadership to continue building our external facing DE&I philosophies working primarily on two types of assignments: campaign development and digital ecosystem strategy.
You should possess subject matter expertise across most of the following strategy disciplines and topic areas:
- Campaign development
- Content development
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- Digital paid media
- Social media platforms
- Digital experiences, services, and platform
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Continue to build out the Inclusive Design & Marketing Strategy Department at Code and Theory
- Work with Agency Leadership to grow the Inclusive Design & Marketing practice
- Accountable for overall success of inclusive strategy on client engagements: this role is the lead on every project they staff
- Proactively lead the development of inclusive strategy for agency client engagements and present findings to senior client stakeholders
- Leading development of materials required to support business development opportunities as required, including both written and creative deliverables
- Structuring and leading creative brainstorms in order to ensure adherence to overall strategy; driving key decisions and communicate results to broader project team
- Contributing to overall quality of strategy department by shaping project activities and deliverable formats, and by presenting work at department meetings
- Experience in digital, social impact, cause marketing and/or advertising
- Digital experience a must, with proven experience in creating assets and experiences for digital ecosystems
- Expertise in DE&I, social impact and/or cause marketing is a must
- Deep experience with qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and knowledge of when and how to apply them to client challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—you will be presenting to C-level stakeholders at client organizations on high-profile assignments
- B2B and B2C experience desired
We bring big ideas to life by looking holistically at brand ecosystems where digital plays a prominent role in driving the consumer from first-touch through to conversion to relationship deepening over time. We identify gaps in the consumer journey and opportunities in culture that require products, services or communications to fill. We work across categories, ranging as far and wide as health care (Pfizer, Sanofi, Reach MD, Bioreference Laboratories) to financial services (JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, Morgan Stanley, First Data) to cpg (Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson) to technology companies (Facebook, Xerox, Samsung, Comcast) to culture brands (adidas, H&M). And because our DNA is in publishing — we’ve embedded in over 135 newsrooms in the past decade — we bring unique expertise in understanding how content is created, distributed and optimized, including our work with CNN, NBC News, NBC Sports, and Bustle Digital Group.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing our creativity beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their consumers.