Creative Strategy Directors are responsible for developing, leading and driving positive outcomes on our most large scale and most challenging client engagements and accounts. They are expected to be skilled in a diverse digital toolset, from understanding complex organizations, how to achieve ROI-driven business success through digital ecosystems and platforms, and product creation and development strategies.
They are tasked with bringing new ideas to life by guiding creative concepts alongside a multi-disciplinary team from strategic inception and feature and requirements ideation through to detailed design, development, and final implementation, and for articulating a clear path of action to communicate our plan for making creative ideas a reality.
Internally, this role works with our design and technology departments to ensure creative solutions we produce address a client's business, brand, and user goals. On the client-facing side, this role works with business development and client engagement personnel to win and grow client business and keep projects on track to deliver on time and on budget.
As a Director of Creative Strategy, you'll report to one of the two Senior Directors who oversee the Product Strategy discipline and have extensive contact with agency leadership.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead the creation of strategy deliverables for clients
- Gather business, brand, and user needs requirements, by driving stakeholders and core client team workshops
- Conduct targeted research into brand, competitive, or business whitespace through reviewing of secondary and primary sources
- Lead UX and design work to support and collaborate in the strategy for a given client engagement and present findings to senior client stakeholders
- Partner with technology leadership to develop client-facing roadmaps and launch successful products
- Structure and lead creative brainstorms in order to ensure adherence to overall strategy; driving key decisions and communicate results to broader project team
- Work with UX team to develop primary research plans, conduct research, and analyze results
- Contribute to overall quality of strategy department by shaping project activities and deliverable formats, and by presenting work at department meetings
- Manage multiple strategists of different seniority levels, embracing and passing on a culture of mentorship and personal development and growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience in a Product Management or Digital Strategy role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital product development engagements
- Ability to interface with senior business executives and drive strategic decisions around key project milestones
- Deep expertise with key activities and with producing key deliverables associated with the product development process
- Ability to execute client-facing deliverables and to present those to senior executives independently
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability