At Code and Theory, Senior Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities for enterprise-level client work. They are thought leaders and are responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of our internal team to deliver a successful result—on time and on budget. Understanding project risks and challenges is important, but even further, Senior Producers are able to respond, resolve and manage them effectively, ensuring their role as a team leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Producer, you’ll be a client partner. You’ll convey complex concepts in concise, understandable terms to internal teams, day-to-day client leads, as well as client senior management. Internally, you’ll manage 1-2 junior production team members and mentor them—assisting their growth through teaching process, project management, budget management, and positive team morale.
- Collaborate with project-level strategy leads in daily management and develop the overall client relationship
- Identify, manage, and solve critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, and technical hurdles
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, including managing client expectations on tasks and deliverables, and acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim milestones
- Maintain and grow overall health of portfolio projects
- Strong project management toolset: integrated campaign process, Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Successful delivery of digital products, including responsive websites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement, and strategic consulting
- Proficiency with Google Suite, project management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc), Smartsheet or other project management software
Senior Producers manage internal creative teams, guide multiple initiatives concurrently (5 to 10), and ensure client satisfaction. A self-starter, you’re detailed and collaborative, with a natural curiosity and keen ability to figure things out. As team leader, you will anticipate and address problems effectively, providing clear direction and helpful feedback. You’ll work closely with our clients and team, delivering projects on time and on budget.