At Code and Theory, Senior Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities for enterprise-level client work. They are thought leaders and are responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of our internal team to deliver a successful result—on time and on budget. Understanding project risks and challenges is important, but even further, Senior Producers are able to respond, resolve and manage them effectively, ensuring their role as a team leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Producer, you’ll be a client partner. You’ll convey complex concepts in concise, understandable terms to internal teams, day-to-day client leads, as well as client senior management. Internally, you’ll manage 1-2 junior production team members and mentor them—assisting their growth through teaching process, project management, budget management, and positive team morale.
- Collaborate with project-level strategy leads in daily management and develop the overall client relationship
- Identify, manage, and solve critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, and technical hurdles
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, including managing client expectations on tasks and deliverables, and acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim milestones
- Maintain and grow overall health of portfolio projects
- Strong project management toolset: integrated campaign process, Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Successful delivery of digital products, including responsive websites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement, and strategic consulting
- Proficiency with Google Suite, project management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc), Smartsheet or other project management software
Senior Producers manage internal creative teams, guide multiple initiatives concurrently (5 to 10), and ensure client satisfaction. A self-starter, you’re detailed and collaborative, with a natural curiosity and keen ability to figure things out. As team leader, you will anticipate and address problems effectively, providing clear direction and helpful feedback. You’ll work closely with our clients and team, delivering projects on time and on budget.
We bring big ideas to life by looking holistically at brand ecosystems where digital plays a prominent role in driving the consumer from first-touch through to conversion to relationship deepening over time. We identify gaps in the consumer journey and opportunities in culture that require products, services or communications to fill. We work across categories, ranging as far and wide as health care (Pfizer, Sanofi, Reach MD, Bioreference Laboratories) to financial services (JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, Morgan Stanley, First Data) to cpg (Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson) to technology companies (Facebook, Xerox, Samsung, Comcast) to culture brands (adidas, H&M). And because our DNA is in publishing — we’ve embedded in over 135 newsrooms in the past decade — we bring unique expertise in understanding how content is created, distributed and optimized, including our work with CNN, NBC News, NBC Sports, and Bustle Digital Group.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing our creativity beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their consumers.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.