At Code and Theory, our Senior Producers are cool, calm leaders. They ensure our clients and our team are working in sync—setting in motion plans that will result in impressive digital solutions. They demonstrate focus and a clear vision—providing and implementing constructive feedback. Strong interpersonal skills are invaluable, both internally and with our clients. As a Senior Producer for Code and Theory, you’ll guide us through your comprehensive plan, as together, we develop world-class solutions for years to come.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Senior Producers at Code and Theory have two main goals: the successful creative and technical delivery of projects, and the enhancement of client relationships through collaboration with our Directly Responsible Individual (DRI). This is an extremely proactive, hands-on, and important position within our company. We love and support initiative; we aren’t looking for an order taker. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Identify, manage and solve critical project issues such as: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team output and morale, creative decisions, and technical hurdles
- Manage and report percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- Collaborate with DRI partners to facilitate communication. Identify new ways of working and developing relevant documentation
- Establish appropriate client meeting schedules and agendas. Process each meeting and clearly outline next steps
- Keep teams on task and focused. Course correct projects mid-stream, as needed
- Manage and mentor junior production team members
We’re an open and creative group at Code and Theory. We believe that to be an effective Senior Producer, here are a few essentials:
- Experience in a creative agency production role, with some in a digital agency environment
- Strong ability to give clear direction and feedback
- Positive attitude and flexible, collaborative approach
- Experience with the Scrum/Sprint process
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skills with large budget management, project planning and Statement of Work development
- Client management skills—both internal and external
- Experience delivering digital products, including web sites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement and strategic consulting
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Project Management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc.), Smartsheet and Keynote
- Experience in networking and growing business
- An inherent curiosity about the world
Born in 2001, Code and Theory is a digital-first creative agency that sits at the center of creativity and technology. We pride ourselves on not only solving consumer and business problems, but also helping to establish new capabilities for our clients. With a global client roster of Fortune 100s and start ups alike, we crave the hardest problems to solve. With a remote-first approach to our people, we have teams distributed across North America, South America, Europe and Asia. The Code and Theory global network of agencies is growing and includes Kettle, Mediacurrent, Rhythm, and TrueLogic.
Striving to never be pigeonholed, we work across every major category: from tech to CPG, financial services to travel & hospitality, government and education to media and publishing. We value the collaboration with our client partners, including but not limited to adidas, Amazon, Con Edison, Diageo, EY, J.P. Morgan Chase, Lenovo, Marriott, Mars, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, and TikTok. Curiosity and passion are at the core of who we are, coupled with a strong commitment to excellence and collaboration.
Our team is comprised of over 1200 strategists, technologists, designers, writers, analysts, and content creators. We’re always seeking smart, driven, and forward-thinking people to join our team. If that’s you, please come talk to us.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. DE&I isn’t just an industry concept that we support, for us it is a mandate and a practice that we weave into everything we do, and everything we make, every single day.