At Code and Theory, our Senior Producers are cool, calm leaders. They ensure our clients and our team are working in sync—setting in motion plans that will result in impressive digital solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Senior Producers at Code and Theory have two main goals: the successful creative and technical delivery of projects, and the enhancement of client relationships through collaboration with our Directly Responsible Individual (DRI). This is an extremely proactive, hands-on, and important position within our company. We love and support initiative; we aren’t looking for an order taker. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Identify, manage and solve critical project issues such as: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team output and morale, creative decisions, and technical hurdles
- Manage and report percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- Collaborate with DRI partners to facilitate communication. Identify new ways of working and developing relevant documentation
- Establish appropriate client meeting schedules and agendas. Process each meeting and clearly outline next steps
- Keep teams on task and focused. Course correct projects mid-stream, as needed
- Manage and mentor junior production team members
We’re an open and creative group at Code and Theory. We believe that to be an effective Senior Producer, here are a few essentials:
- Experience in a creative agency production role, with some in a digital agency environment
- Strong ability to give clear direction and feedback
- Positive attitude and flexible, collaborative approach
- Experience with the Scrum/Sprint process
- Excellent presentation skills
- Skills with large budget management, project planning and Statement of Work development
- Client management skills—both internal and external
- Experience delivering digital products, including web sites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement and strategic consulting
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Project Management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc.), Smartsheet and Keynote
- Experience in networking and growing business
- An inherent curiosity about the world
Our Senior Producers demonstrate focus and a clear vision—providing and implementing constructive feedback. Strong interpersonal skills are invaluable, both internally and with our clients. As a Senior Producer for Code and Theory, you’ll guide us through your comprehensive plan, as together, we develop world-class solutions for years to come.
We bring big ideas to life by looking holistically at brand ecosystems where digital plays a prominent role in driving the consumer from first-touch through to conversion to relationship deepening over time. We identify gaps in the consumer journey and opportunities in culture that require products, services or communications to fill. We work across categories, ranging as far and wide as health care (Pfizer, Sanofi, Reach MD, Bioreference Laboratories) to financial services (JP Morgan Chase, Prudential, Morgan Stanley, First Data) to cpg (Mars, Unilever, Johnson & Johnson) to technology companies (Facebook, Xerox, Samsung, Comcast) to culture brands (adidas, H&M). And because our DNA is in publishing — we’ve embedded in over 135 newsrooms in the past decade — we bring unique expertise in understanding how content is created, distributed and optimized, including our work with CNN, NBC News, NBC Sports, and Bustle Digital Group.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing our creativity beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their consumers.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.