Production leads and manages client engagements and is responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of deliverables across large accounts or client groups. This person will help in assessing and heading-off red flags and set best practices for projects. You must have a passion for the strategy, the creative and be able to sell through innovative ideas to the client. Production oversees implementation from end-to-end and is an inspirational leader on both client and internal sides of the fence to deliver this work with the best quality possible. Typically, Production at Code and Theory is involved in the following activities:
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Working with teams assigned to multimillion-dollar client relationship(s), being responsible for staffing and allocations, client satisfaction, prioritization of all deliverables, and ensuring quality of work meets C&T's agency standards.
- When needed, be able to develop an engagement strategy and work with the team and discipline leads to execute it, involving people at the optimal levels for project success and overall account utilization (goals, deliverables, schedule, budget, resources)
- Managing account-level P&L by negotiating statements of work and retainers, making sure work is delivered on budget, and responsible for the cash-flow (invoicing, receivables, etc)
- Must have strong presentation, verbal and written skills.
- Can think quickly under pressure, as well as motivate and engage the team to produce the best possible results
- 5+ years in the Digital Agency industry or related experience, developing interactive projects and managing large creative team and clients
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements with Fortune 500 clients or equivalent experience
- Experience with various projects types, including responsive websites, mobile/tablet applications, video, brand, and strategic consulting
- Experience strategy, design, and product development experience
- Proven experience managing multi-million dollar accounts successfully
- Proven experience managing P&L and compliance processes
- Ability to define solutions that will generate measurable results for the client
- Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and partners
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Deep understanding of project management, work flow and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies. Knowledge of quality assurance process is required.