Our Production team is responsible for managing the day-to-day work activities for two or three concurrent client engagements. They leverage the expertise and knowledge of a multi-disciplinary team of strategists, designers, and technologists to deliver a successful product on time and budget.
As a Production team member, you will work closely with client counterparts to make sure that work is conveyed clearly and the work progresses through to launch. Clients trust Production’s knowledge, management of projects, and insight on the project’s progress. You have strong presentation skills and are actively developing new skills to make sure the work is launched with creative excellence and efficiently on time and budget.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage organization and internal team tracking for reviews, feedback, and asset tracking and management.
- Learn how to use products like DropBox, Basecamp, Google Drive and other asset management systems.
- Interface with all team members and participants on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work with the Creative and Technology teams to: a) Check in on Bandwidth/Capacity, b) Manage/Report/Status on Asset Development progress, c) Identify Staffing Needs (Resource Allocations), d) Help with preliminary estimating for daily Design/Technology Tasks
- Participate in client meetings with producers and manage meeting notes, file delivery and other administrative client related asks as directed by the Senior Production staff on the projects
- Manage project timelines and budgets set by Senior Production staff
- Work with Producers to create SOWs and contracts for clients and vendors
- Manage client level account maintenance tasks: Hard Cost Estimates, Purchase Orders, Freelancer Invoicing, Timesheet Management/Approval, etc.
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a digitally driven creative environment
- Prior agency production experience working on digital and interactive projects is a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong familiarity with the Web, Applications, Online Gaming and other digital and interactive tools both from a business and aesthetic/technology perspective
- Proficient with Gmail, Project Management software (Basecamp, DropBox, etc), including OmniPlan, Smartsheet, etc.
- Understanding/comprehension (able to learn) the correct balance of Business/Delivery, Creative and Technology support within the Production role
- Eager to learn new processes and able to listen to Senior Team experience (Humility is key - we all don't have the right answers)