The Creative team is a multidisciplinary team building the art direction, graphics and visuals from pre-sale to post-production for commercial partner pitches and productions, client verticals, editorial content, custom media and corporate/internal initiatives.
The Design Studio strives to create groundbreaking visuals for all client properties and brand partner programs. We are a close team that loves to keep a positive culture, be solution oriented, collaboration and respect.
- Craft stories and build brands through campaign level thinking and execution
- Understanding of complex systems and experiences from dynamic interfaces to large systematic websites
- Create and produce design solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to execute the visual portion of a campaign
- Work with creative teams to help support leads.
- Partner with other disciplines when possible to create the best possible work
- Has proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic, and graphic design
- Is a fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Is self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Bachelors of Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Related Field
- 2-3+ years’ design experience in web, advertising and typography
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite--Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Expertise in Sketch
- Knowledge of prototyping skills such as Principle
- Passion and strong knowledge of all digital platform functionality
- Video production knowledge
- Knowledge of experiential program production
- Expert level in Keynote, Google Slides and Powerpoint
- Proficiency and experience of optimizing designs for online
- Proficiency and experience in print production
- Working knowledge of motion graphics (Adobe After Effects, C4D etc)
- Strong knowledge of photography & retouching
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long- and short-term disability. Code and Theory has a newly improved flexible vacation policy that does not put a defined limit on the amount of paid time off an employee takes in a year as long as they are responsible and accountable to their work. This policy is based on mutual trust between Code and Theory and our employees. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, stocked candy jar and exceptional Stumptown coffee and cold brew, monthly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.