At Code and Theory, our Producers oversee the day-to-day activities for 2-3 concurrent client engagements. They easily collaborate across a team of creative strategists, interaction and visual designers, and engineers to deliver a successful product on time and on budget. Our Producers run projects from inception through launch for a variety of platforms and projects, including responsive website design and development, mobile/tablet applications, social media, retail and online advertising. They have impeccable communication, project management mastery and can clearly liaise across creative and development teams.
You understand project risks and challenges and capably respond, know when to raise red flags, and resolve and handle possible blockers in an effective and calm demeanor. You're able to partner closely with client counterparts, ensuring that guidelines are conveyed clearly, and the work progresses through to launch. Our clients trust our Producers' knowledge, experience and insight on the agency's progress. You are quick to clearly present new information and actively finding efficiencies, making certain that our projects launch with creative excellence, efficiency and of course, on time and on budget.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Showcase tangible experience in delivery processes, methodologies and skill sets, including knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Running regular client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track and collaborating with internal client service partners on the day-to-day client relationship
- Quickly identifying, handling and solving routine project issues including budget, timeline delays, resourcing, ream morale, output, creative decisions, technical hurdles and potential bottlenecks.
- Actively monitoring and reporting on project benchmarks, completeness and related revenue recognition
- Writing of multiple SOWs, including deep familiarity with the Change Order management process
- Managing 1-3MM in concurrent project budgets over the course of the year
- Establishing appropriate client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and leading internal and external meetings to keep teams on task and focused.
- Impeccable attention to detail, including post-meeting with notes, action items and next steps
- Developing complex project plans, including task, staffing, and project calendars, and maintaining a current project work plan for both the client and project team at all times
- Polished communication and presentation across internal and external teams, including actively managing client expectations of tasks and deliverables as specified in a SOW, acceptance of final deliverables through regular project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitating constructive dialog about progress against our goals
- 3-6 years' project management or digital production experience working on mobile-centric projects, at a creative digital agency.
- Strong Project Management tool set: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $200,000), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Familiarity with iOS/Android/Mobile, development technologies and Software/Web Application Quality Assurance
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Hands-on experience delivering digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaign components (promotions, contests, banners, CRM) and social media content
- Calmly and capably provide clear direction, providing timely and effective feedback to improve creative processes, and keep work on budget and on schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations