Senior Designers are accustomed to daily collaboration across disciplines, from user experience to strategy to client services. They maintain high standards for original concepts and detailed execution and have the experience to foster the talents of junior designers in order to expand their personal skills and design perspective.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Typically, Senior Visual Designer at Code and Theory are involved in the following activities:
- Defining, sharing and delivering work to ensure project excellence
- Mentoring junior designers
- Participating in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UI design, and user research and testing.
- Maintaining an understanding of digital trends and capabilities and actively participates in establishing a strong design culture
- Designing applications and product experiences either from concept or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- A strong background in creative problem solving, strategic brainstorming, and creative execution
- Deep knowledge of how to create intuitive interactions, user interfaces, and responsive design systems.
- Excellent organizational skills; an ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity and the Web and the fundamentals of information architecture, hierarchy, and layout
- Expert mastery of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and familiarity After Effects (or another animation platform in order to quickly animate designs)
Senior Visual Designers are expected to strive to set the bar for graphic design in the digital industry on everything from full website rebuilds to packaging to in-vehicle technology. They are able to move from one project to the next with ease and have confidence in their skills and their perspective.