As one of our senior-most client engagement leads, you'll use your 7-10+ years experience in the digital space to manage, deepen and strengthen our most important client partnerships.
You will be responsible for understanding your clients deeply, at times better than they know themselves, in order to own overall client relationship and long-term growth of the account. You will partner with internal teams on day-to-day activities to ensure the work meets client expectations and business needs. You will build relationships across client stakeholders, including C-level executives, to position C&T as a partner that can support the range of their business needs.
Internally, you will be an advocate for your client and your project teams, establishing the forecast for account revenue and resourcing needs. You will set expectations for account opportunities and consistently communicate status and areas of improvement. You will leverage agency leadership to support the account as needed, from executive stakeholder management to signing off on the work.
Who you are
You naturally gravitate towards client relationships. You have highly articulate verbal and written communication skills and strong business acumen. You understand what the difference is between creating a lasting partnership and simply managing an account, and are natural and engaging in front of a large room. You know when best to push back on both external and internal teams, and are empathetic, collaborative, patient, and persistent.
You have a thorough understanding of Product Design and the various disciplines it entails, including Strategy, Design, Technology and Production. You are familiar with Product Design overall process and team structure, and are currently contributing to craft Product Design proposals for your clients.
You can manage a client relationship within a large and complex project with multiple work streams and stakeholders, and understand and manage the dynamics of large organizations. You can discuss and collaborate on Product Design subject matter beyond the client engagement aspect.
- Establish trusted relationships with key client stakeholders
- Build client accounts into multi-workstream engagements
- Proactively provide subject matter expertise to clients and internal teams
- Leverage consultative sales approach with clients to establish sustainable relationships
- Set and communicate appropriate client expectations
- Develop and maintain effective and thoughtful communications with clients
- Work with delivery team to ensure quality, timeliness and profitability of project execution
- Provide quality assurance of all significant client deliverables
- Work with clients as appropriate to diagnose and mitigate project risk
- Help craft and negotiate contracts
- Leverage customer successes to engage new business development opportunities
- Proactively engage clients with innovative ideas
- Lead internal teams towards bringing new initiatives to our clients
- Help position project work to maximize delivery for clients, ensuring it meets expectations and addresses business needs
- Ideal background in digital product strategy, product management, program management, and/or project management
- Well versed in both B2B and B2C clients, issues, and strategies