At Code and Theory, our Senior Producers are cool, calm leaders who are able to contextualize the design process for everyone in their working environment. Designers and clients aren’t always in sync, and our producers are there to cut through the static, and to set into motion plans that will result in impressive design solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Senior Producers at Code and Theory have two main goals: the successful delivery of design projects, and the enhancement of client relationships through interfacing with the Directly Responsible Individual (DRI). On a day-to-day basis, we’ll probably ask you to:
- identify, manage and solve critical project issues such as budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions and technical hurdles.
- manage and report percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition.
- collaborate with DRI partners to facilitate communication.
- establish appropriate client meeting schedules and agendas.
- process each meeting and clearly outline next steps.
- keep teams on task and focused.
- identify new ways of working and developing relevant documentation.
- manage and mentor junior production team members.
- course correct projects mid-stream.
While we are an open and creative group at Code and Theory, we do have some concrete asks for this position. To most effectively perform as a Senior Producer, you should have:
- a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 4+ years experience in a creative agency production role (at least 2 years in a digital agency environment).
- a strong ability to give clear direction and feedback.
- experience with the Scrum/Sprint process.
- skills with large budget management, project planning and Statement of Work development.
- client management skills (both internal and external).
- excellent presentation skills.
- experience delivering digital products, including web sites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement and strategic consulting.
- proficiency with Google Suite, Project Management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc.), Smartsheet and Keynote.
- experience in networking and growing business.
- an inherent curiosity about the world of design.
Our Senior Producers benefit from a thick skin and a clear vision. They put strong interpersonal skills to use internally and with our clients, so the ability to take and give constructive feedback seamlessly is invaluable. As a Senior Producer for Code and Theory, you’ll use your clear voice to guide us through your comprehensive plan, and we’ll develop world-class designs together for years to come.