Code and Theory’s creative department is a diverse group of entrepreneurial creatives who live and breathe (and obsess over) culture and hope you’re of a similar ilk. As a Creative Director, you’ll leverage the power and authenticity of the C&T voice to create award-winning work for clients that are forward-thinking, socially conscious, and culturally relevant.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Guide the team to closely analyze agency and client briefs to develop unique, culturally relevant ideas for videos, interactive, social, branded editorial, experiential events and more
- Help creatives effectively communicate their ideas in keynote slides, showing how ideas will reach brand and media KPIs and will succeed with the C&T audience
- Develop a process that ensures all ideas are reviewed and that creatives are continually learning and improving
- Oversee the execution of all sold creative concepts and programs, ensuring the highest quality creative output delivered within deadline and on budget
- Help the creative team achieve flawless collaboration with all post-sale teams, including production and account services
- Communicate and advocate for their vision to achieve creative excellence and unprecedented levels of output within a very demanding, sales-driven revenue organization
- Lead a team, mentoring and growing direct reports and inspire and create a positive, collaborative culture that encourages personal ingenuity, accountability and respect
- Be a lovely, shining beacon of creative and cultural inspiration for the entire C&T team
The creative department concepts, develops, and pitches ideas for our brand partners, driving their vision through production, post production, distribution, and activation. To accomplish this, we’re looking to see:
- 12+ years’ experience spanning creative direction, editorial, design, agency, film, events, branded content
- A strong understanding and experience in the production process (pre/production/post) and experience working closely with directors (a roster of directors is preferred but not necessary) and brands to create successful, culturally relevant content
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite--Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects Keynote, Sketch, C4D, Principle, Keynote, Google Slides and Powerpoint
- A strong knowledge of photography & retouching as well as proficiency and experience in print and video production
- Excellent public speaking, pitching skills and standards of communication– we want every member of the team to completely understand the task at hand and be able to articulate their specific role in the project if asked.
Code and Theory is a fast-paced and creatively demanding environment; you need to demonstrate the ability to simultaneously juggle multiple projects, tight deadlines and rigorous production schedules. You already know you’re a legend and have the credentials to back it up–now show us what you’re made of!