Producers at Code and Theory are cool, calm leaders who are able to streamline the creative process for everyone in their working environment. Designers and clients aren’t always in sync, and our Producers are there to cut through the static, and to set into motion project plans that result in impressive design solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Our Producers oversee the day-to-day activities for 2-3 concurrent client engagements. Collaborating across a team of creative strategists, art directors, copywriters, production designers, motion designers, and engineers, you’ll ensure projects are delivered on-time and on-budget. On an average day, it’s highly possible that you’ll:
- Identify, manage, and triage critical project issues such as budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions and technical hurdles.
- Run point on regular client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track, collaborating with strategists to facilitate communication surrounding updates.
- Draft statements of work, monitor and report on project benchmarks, completeness and related revenue insights
- Proactively identify and maneuver possible blockers in an effective and calm demeanor, while delegating and keeping teams on task and focussed.
- Establish appropriate client meeting schedules and agendas, recapping each meeting and clearly outlining next steps.
- Innovate and articulate new ways of working, process refinements and developing relevant documentation.
While we are an open and inclusive group at Code and Theory, we do have some concrete asks for this position. To most effectively perform as a Producer, you should have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in a creative agency production role (with at least 1 year in a digital agency environment)
- Confidence managing large (>$200K) budgets, project planning and developing Statements of Work.
- Multiple examples of delivering campaigns and digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaign components (promotions, contests, banners, CRM, social), and content
- Capabilities within GSuite, project management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc.), Smartsheet and Keynote.
- Familiarity with content production, development technologies, Quality Assurance and the Scrum / sprint process
- Internal and External client management skills, including the ability to present information and give clear direction and feedback
Our Producers put strong interpersonal skills to use internally - and with our clients - so the ability to take and give constructive feedback seamlessly is invaluable. With thick skin and a clear vision - and some passion for the design world, you’ll use your clear voice to shepherd the client and internal teams through your comprehensive plan. Expert-level nimbleness means you won’t get bogged down with minutia, and you’ll hype the team up to get our best-in-class work across the finish line - every time!
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.