We are looking for a Recruiter with strong technical and engineering hiring experience to join our growing talent team. Code and Theory recruiters have a strong existing network in the community, with a proven track record of successfully closing difficult to fill positions across a range of disciplines and experience levels. Our approach to partnering with hiring teams is both personal and consultative, as we believe that recruiting is truly a partnership here -- not a service. Personality reigns supreme on this team - as unique as we all are, we share the common thread of affability, fairness, humility, creativity, self-drive and having a great sense of humor.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Code and Theory’s talent recruiting team runs point on full lifecycle recruiting for a variety of disciplines, including technical, engineering and digital product roles. That is where you come in: provide a best-in-class experience for internal and external candidates. You’ll collaborate with hiring managers and interviewers to ensure a positive recruiting experience and provide reports around pipelines, candidate activity & quality and prospecting activity. As a Technical Recruiter you also:
- Keep current with emerging technology, design, and industry trends, with excitement to promote and build Code and Theory’s teams and values.
- Source and engage with amazing people by leveraging our careers page, social media, events, job boards and unconventional methods to find the best candidates in the market.
- Plan, attend and be a visible community member at industry events, career fairs, hackathons and meetups.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an agency or consumer-focused company, partnering with hiring managers directly as a coordinator, sourcer or recruiter for engineering, digital product or technical positions
- Broad experience with various recruiting methods, working in ATS, and utilizing a range of sourcing tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- At ease with all phases of sourcing, outreach, feedback, negotiation, offer and follow-up, effectively negotiating while balancing both candidate and Code and Theory interests
- You are equally comfortable working autonomously as you are hyper-collaboratively, and actively enjoy thinking outside of what’s expected