Senior AEM Developers at Code and Theory are responsible for leading the development of reusable integrations on custom sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative and challenging environment, and are always exploring and innovating new ways to implement the best possible solution.
In your first month, you will:
- Work in an agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment
- Be part of the development of AEM templates and components based on Touch UI (or Classic UI)
- Leverage current AEM software releases and ensure governance practices are in place for global implementations.
- Be an ambassador for the value-addition of incorporating AEM-specific recommendations and solutions for digital marketing projects
- Participate in the global implementation of AEM including the design and definition of AEM Content Type Models, Workflows, Content Classifications and Taxonomy to ensure a globally sustainable implementation of the AEM platform. Expertise with AEM Sites, Assets and Forms
- Drive standardization and best practices globally throughout web development initiatives.
- Liaise with the Technical Director and the rest of the development team to promote standards and sustainable, reusable designs of all AEM templates, components, and integrations
- Take part in the oversight of 3rd party integration development initiatives and other system integrations providing design specification oversight and vendor verification / direction
- Propose technology solutions and translate marketing and web site needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions to meet/exceed project goals
- Investigate and stay current on key emerging technologies related to digital marketing, to help push processes and techniques forward
- Participate in strategic vendor management activities including roadmap discussions to ensure collaboration related to solution evolution and system enhancements
- 5+ years of development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM 6.x, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.3 , AEM 6.4).
- 8+ years in Engineering role, and at least 5 years working with CMS platforms.
- 5+ years building sites, templates, components, or integrations with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments.
- Excel at communication (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Ability to negotiate and manage difficult or ambiguous situation, and adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
- Experience with decoupled architectures, setting up dedicated environments (development, QA, etc.) and integrating with a CI chain
- At least two full life-cycle CMS implementations
- Adobe Certified Expert as AEM developer or AEM architect
- Equally comfortable working autonomously as you are hyper-collaboratively