Our Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day work activities for two or three concurrent client engagements. They leverage the expertise and knowledge of a multi-disciplinary team of creative strategists, UX and visual designers, and technologists to deliver a successful product on time and budget. The Producer has experience running projects from inception through launch for a variety of project types including, responsive website design and development, mobile/tablet applications, social media and online advertising. They have a strong project management skill set and can clearly relay direction to creative and development teams. They understand project risks and challenges and are able to respond or actively seek help from senior staff to resolve and manage them in an effective way.
They are able to work closely with the client counterparts to make sure that work is conveyed clearly and the work progresses through to launch. Clients trust the Producer’s knowledge, management of project and insight on the project’s progress. They have strong presentation skills and are actively developing new skills to make sure the work is launched with creative excellence and efficiently on time and budget.
- Having strong project management and delivery processes/methodology skill sets – knowledge of Agile project management methodology and its application to a Client Service environment.
- Managing regular client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track.
- Identifying, managing and solving routine project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, technical hurdles and delays
- Actively managing and report percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- SOW writing including the Change Order management process
- Collaboration with client service partners in the daily management of the client relationship
- Managing multiple initiatives running concurrently (5 to 10)
- Managing 1-3MM in budgets over the course of the year
- Establishing appropriate client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and managing meetings (internal and external) to keep teams on task and focused and follows each meeting with clear notes, action items and next steps
- Developing moderate to complex project plans (i.e., task, staffing, and project calendars) and maintaining a current project work plan for the client and project team at all times
- Professional in their presentation skills including: managing client expectations as to tasks and deliverables as specified within a statement of work, acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitating constructive dialog about our progress against our goals
- 2+ years experience in a creative agency production role (at least 1 year in a digital agency environment)
- Strong Project Management tool set: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $200,000), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Familiarity with web development technologies
- Knowledge of Software/Web Application Quality Assurance
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Experience delivering digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaign components (promotions, contests, banners, CRM) and social media content
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional coffee on constant brew, field trips, game nights and team outings.