Code and Theory is looking for a proactive, assertive and detail-oriented producer to lead teams through all phases of large and small projects, managing and delivering all aspects of scope, schedule, budget, quality, and internal and client communication. The ideal producer is calm under pressure and thrives in a dynamic environment. They see the big picture without sacrificing attention to the smallest details. They are polished and professional in their presentation.
- The successful candidate authors: statements of work, status reports, change orders, other internal reports, quality assurance processes, and client correspondence.
- Collaborate with creative and client services teams to manage transition between direction and execution of campaigns.
- Drive projects to final stages of completion by keeping the team both on track and highly motivated.
- Oversee the design and technical production of all campaign production assets, i.e. banners, email, Facebook, websites, mobile apps.
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience managing multi-phased digital projects for major commercial brands.
- Solid digital agency or digital studio experience
- Experience with project management software and understand the capabilities of HTML/CSS and Flash
- Experience of working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
CODE AND THEORY BENEFITS
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - government-mandated benefits, excellent health and dental coverage. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – stocked pantry and exceptional coffee on constant brew, game nights and team outings. There is also our basketball, badminton and bowling teams.