At Code and Theory, Senior Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities for enterprise-level client work. They are thought leaders, and are responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of our internal team to deliver a successful result - on time and on budget. Understanding project risks and challenges is important, but even further, Senior Producers are able to respond, resolve and manage them in an effective way, ensuring their role as a team leader.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Producer, you are a client partner and able to convey complex concepts effortlessly in concise terms to internal teams, day-to-day client leads, as well as client senior management.
Internally, you’ll manage 1-2 junior production team members and mentor them by assisting in their growth through teaching process, project management, budget management, and team morale. Senior Producers are also responsible for:
- Collaboration with project-level strategy leads in the daily management and building upon the overall client relationship
- Identifying, managing, and solving critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, and technical hurdles
- Having excellent presentation and communication skills, including managing client expectations on tasks and deliverables, and acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews & interim milestones
- Overall health of portfolio projects
- 4+ years experience in a creative agency production role (at least 2 years in a digital agency environment)
- Strong project management toolset: integrated campaign process, Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning, Statement of Work development
- Successful delivery of digital products, including responsive websites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement, and strategic consulting.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Project Management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc), Smartsheet or other Project Management software.
Senior Producers have a lot on their plates, including client satisfaction, managing C&T internal creative team, and guiding multiple initiatives concurrently (5 to 10). You’ll lean on your ability to provide clear direction and helpful feedback and know you handle big personalities. Above all, be a self starter who is naturally curious to figure things out and you’ll crush it here!
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.