As one of our senior-most client relationship managers, you’ll use your 7-10+ years’ experience in the digital space to manage, deepen and strengthen our high-level client relationships. Taking responsibility for the day-to-day aspects of your assigned engagements, you’ll partner with your clients and personally ensure that we meet their overall business needs while providing insights to both client and internal teams at every step along with way. Your service-oriented nature, razor-sharp communication skills and strong business acumen uniquely qualify you for this role as the liaison between one of the best digital agencies in the country and some of the largest names in the publishing, fashion, retail, and CPG industries.Requirements:
- Establish trusted relationships with key decision-makers in client
- Proactively provide subject matter and business analyst advisory services to clients and team members
- Set appropriate client expectations
- Develop and maintain effective, thoughtful status communication mechanism for clients
- Work with delivery team to ensure quality, timeliness and profitability of project execution
- Provide quality assurance of all significant client deliverables
- Work with client as appropriate to resolve project risk
- Help negotiate contracts and ensure contracts are processed and execute
- Invoicing and collections – ensure invoices are sent, received, processed and paid
- Regularly communicate relationship’s financial status to key audiences
- Leverage customer successes to engage new business development opportunities
- Proactively engage clients with innovative ideas
- Develop industry-specific insights on best practices, author white papers and speaking engagements
- Lead internal teams towards bringing new initiatives to our clients
- Deep marketing background including traditional and direct
- Knowledgeable in multiple experience design digital platforms: video, interactive television, web design and usability, interactive advertising, mobile, user interface design
- Comfort in both "left" and "right" brain environments
- Well versed in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer issues
- Must have healthcare experience
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manilla, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as National Geographic, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Los Angeles Times, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, Chandon, and BURGER KING®, to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional la Colombe coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.