As our Senior Producer you are responsible for managing the day-to-day work activities for key (lager) client engagements. They are responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of the internal team to deliver a successful result on time and budget. The Senior Producer has extensive experience running projects from inception through launch for a wide variety of projects including, responsive website design/development, mobile/tablet applications, social media and online advertising. They must also have mastery of the project management skill set and can clearly relay direction to the junior production team. They must not only understand the project risks and challenges but be able to respond, resolve and manage them in an effective way, ensuring their role as team leader.
Senior Producers are thought leaders, responsible for not only the successful delivery of the project, but also partnering with client services to sell and enhance work through their client relationships. They are client partners and able to convey complex concepts effortlessly in concise terms to internal teams, day-to-day client leads as well as client senior management
Internally, Senior Producers manage the Junior Producer team and mentor them by assisting in their growth through teaching process, project management, budget management and team morale.
Typically Senior Producer at Code and Theory are involved in the following activities:
- Having strong project management and delivery processes/methodology skill sets – knowledge of Agile project management methodology and its application to a Client Service environment
- Managing client status meetings to ensure that delivery is on track
- Identifying, managing and solving critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, technical hurdles and delays
- Actively managing and reporting percentage or milestone completeness and related revenue recognition
- Top-notch SOW writing including the Change Order management process
- Collaboration with client service partners in the daily management of the client relationship
- Able to jump into a project at mid-stream and course correct if needed
- Managing multiple initiatives running concurrently (5 to 10)
- Managing $3-4MM in budgets over the course of the year
- Establishing appropriate client meeting schedules, managing agendas, and managing meetings (internal and external) to keep teams on task and focused and follows each meeting with clear notes and next steps
- Developing moderate to complex project plans (i.e., task, staffing, and project calendars) and maintaining a current project work plan for the client and project team at all times
- Excellent presentation skills including: managing client expectations as to tasks and deliverables as specified within a statement of work, acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim deliverables, and facilitate constructive dialog about our progress against our goals
- 4+ years experience in a creative agency production role (at least 2 years in a digital agency environment)
- Strong Project Management tool set: Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning, Statement of Work development.
- Familiarity with web development technologies. Knowledge of Software/Web
- Application Quality Assurance.
- Client management (both internal and external) on scope and delivery
- Experience delivering digital products, including responsive web sites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement and strategic consulting
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction and provide timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes to keep work on budget and schedule
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
CODE AND THEORY BENEFITS
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have recently rolled out new Voluntary Benefits including Accident Insurance and Short Term disability that you can choose to elect upon hire. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, summer Fridays, stocked candy jar and exceptional coffee on constant brew, field trips, game nights and team outings.