At Code and Theory, iOS Developers build tools and mobile applications using Objective-C and Swift languages. Our engineers are the champions of mobile innovation, and we’re looking for an experience iOS Developer to join our team on a freelance project basis.
The person in this role will provide a hands-on, tactical approach to building and coding mobile applications. We work in a collaborative, team environment, and the project requires onsite work. The iOS Developer will partner with Designers, Developers and QA Engineers in the planning and implementation of features, improving application code for efficiency and performance, and investigating and resolving defects.
- 3+ years’ experience developing iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C in an agency or digital product environment
- Several examples / portfolio of shipped apps in the AppStore
- Fluent in Objective-C and familiar with Swift
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with Apple ecosystems and tools, including AppStore submission process and the Apple Developer Portal
- Ability to clearly communicate with internal team members, both written and verbally
- Flexible, proactive attitude in shifting environments and quickly adapt to updates and problems
- Equally comfortable working autonomously as you are hyper-collaboratively
Code and Theory is a strategically driven company that lives at the intersection of creative and technology. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, Irvine, and Manila, we strive to solve consumer and business problems across the entire end-to-end customer journey, while being agents of change for our client partners in today’s digital first world.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, CNN, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, Hearst, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as adidas, Maybelline New York, Axe, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for JP Morgan Chase, MetLife, Samsung, Citibank, Dignity Health, US Chamber of Commerce and Nasdaq to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.