At Code and Theory, our Data Analysts partners closely with strategy, engineering, creative and production teams to define measurement programs and produce relevant and reliable data. They are the champions of empowering informed decision-making and enabling iterative optimizations and learnings, and their terrain extends across digital ecosystems, including experience design, marketing and campaign strategy, CRM, and analytics implementation.
Our Data, Analytics and Research team is central to the strategic planning group at Code and Theory. To succeed in this role, you should be a strategic thinker, and eagerly propose innovative ways to interpret, innovate and translate data insights from our products and campaigns into meaningful recommendations. This holds us accountable, validates effectiveness, optimizes performance and uncovers opportunities for our clients brands and businesses.
This role provides a hands-on, tactical approach to providing analytics support on a range of projects, and you will work across the three areas of specialty: Audience Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Data Architecture.
In Your First Month You will:
- Support end-to-end data strategy solutions for global clients by analyzing a variety of data sources including web, social, CRM and campaign performance
- Develop audience insights to inform creative campaign concepting and support the measurement and reporting
- Be an ambassador for cross-discipline data integrations
In Your First Year You will:
- Partner closely with project leads to propose and define data solutions
- Develop, synthesize and communicate data insights and findings and deliver recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Clearly articulate and present data and initiatives, contributing to the overall growth of client relationships and breadth of work.
- 3+ years experience in related role at a major website, digital agency, retail/e-commerce or CPG organization
- Demonstrated ability to clean, wrangle, analyze and visualize data sets large and small into streamlined, actionable analyses and distill data into strategic recommendations
- Experience working within Digital Analytics Suites including Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics and advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present insights and recommendations to internal teams
- Flexible attitude in shifting environments and quickly adapt to new or unfamiliar tools, data and problems
- Naturally Curious, proactive and a strong presenter
- Equally comfortable working autonomously as you are hyper-collaboratively
Code and Theory is a digital-first strategic and creative agency that designs products, content, and campaigns across physical and digital environments. Founded in 2001 and operating out of offices in New York, San Francisco, London, Atlanta, and Manila, we believe a mix of technology and creativity can solve complex business problems to drive forward innovative change.
From helping to redefining the publishing landscape through our work with media companies such as NBC News, WWE, Bloomberg, The BBC, The Outline, Vogue, and The Guardian, to creating award-winning marketing programs for brands such as Maybelline New York, Victoria’s Secret, and Burger King, to developing unique customer experiences for NYLife, Quest Diagnostics, Citibank, Dignity Health, Reebok and Colgate to designing physical products for companies like Brown-Forman, Hearst, and Comcast, Code and Theory is a creative agency built for the entire ecosystem.
At Code and Theory, we strive to only be limited by our own ambition and creativity. We believe in pushing beyond the easy and obvious answers in order to deliver the solutions that are right for our clients, their businesses, and their users.
In addition to working with the smart and passionate people that make up the Code and Theory family, you also get the perks. There's the usual - 401k, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, flexible spending, pre tax commuter benefits and long-term disability. In addition, we have voluntary benefits including long-term and short-term disability and life insurance, that you can choose to elect upon hire. Code and Theory has a newly improved flexible vacation policy that does not put a defined limit on the amount of paid time off an employee takes in a year as long as they are responsible and accountable to their work. This policy is based on mutual trust between Code and Theory and our employees. Then there are the extras, some random, mostly awesome – bagel Mondays, stocked candy jar and exceptional Stumptown coffee and cold brew, weekly in office meditation, quarterly massages and team outings.
Code and Theory is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.