Email Resume and Portfolio Link to
Code and Theory is looking for a Creative Strategist to join our Product team. At Code and Theory, Creative Strategy collaborates very closely with our design and technology departments to ensure creative solutions we produce address a client’s business, brand, and user goals. Even more important than developing the appropriate creative solutions for our clients is doing so in a way that is implementable given organizational, technology, and timeline constraints. Creative Strategists are ultimately responsible for bringing new ideas to life: by guiding creative concepts from inception through to detailed design, development, and final implementation, and for articulating a clear path of action to communicate our plan for making creative ideas a reality. The Creative Strategist is capable of working with UX, design, and technology project leads to define and implement the creative strategy for a given client engagement. This role has experience with all elements of the product development process and is capable of executing on a wide range of deliverables with minimal oversight from fellow strategists. Confident and articulate in communication style, this role is client-facing and will be called upon to present work to clients as appropriate. As a Creative Strategist, you’ll report to the Director of Creative Strategy.
- Collaborate closely with UX, design, and technology teams in order to define strategy for a given client engagement and lead client presentation of findings
- Own overall implementation of strategy from requirements gathering through UX and design, as well as final presentation of final creative solutions
- Structure and lead creative brainstorms in order to ensure adherence to overall strategy; drive key decisions and communicate results to broader project team
- Collaborate with technology team to ensure adherence of final digital product to original creative concept; lead internal creative iterations as necessary
- Conduct targeted research into brand, competitive, or business whitespace through review of secondary and primary sources
- Work with UX team to develop primary research plans, conduct research, and analyze results
- Support Director of Creative Strategy in creation of key client deliverables
- Assist with business development opportunities as required
- 2+ years experience in a Product Management, 4+ years experience in a Digital Strategy role, or 6+ years experience in a Digital Agency environment with proven strategic record
- Proven track record of involvement in successful digital product development engagements in the past where personal involvement was key
- Experience with key activities and with producing key deliverables associated with the product development process a must
- Ability to execute client-facing deliverables relatively independently, with minimal oversight from fellow strategists.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and deliver insights to senior business executives
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Flexible skill set and personality are absolutely imperative; this role is unpredictable and must be able to contribute across a wide range of activities
We offer 23 days of holidays. The overall package is commensurate with experience and is to industry standards.
Email Resume and Portfolio Link to